Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 10:35:15 +0800
From: [log in to unmask]

Subject: [MUSEUM-L] Thoughts on Open Storage systems
To: [log in to unmask]

Dear Friends:

Can anyone suggest some readings that discuss the pros and cons of open storage systems? Which major institutions use them?

Thank you

Ino Manalo

Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 14:28:50 -0700
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MUSEUM-L] Education Curator P/T - Hoboken, NJ
To: [log in to unmask]

Education Curator P/T - Hoboken, NJ
http://www.museumprofessionals.org/forum/educator-jobs/6358-education-curator-p-t-hoboken-nj-usa.html

========================================================= Important Subscriber Information: The Museum-L FAQ file is located at http://www.finalchapter.com/museum-l-faq/ . You may obtain detailed information about the listserv commands by sending a one line e-mail message to [log in to unmask] . The body of the message should read "help" (without the quotes).