Dear Dr Reeds:

Thank you very much for this information. I am doing a research on a lintel carving which contains what I believe are images of America and Europe a la Allegory of the Four Continents found in a Jesuit built 18th century church in Bohol, Philippines. I am hoping to find an image  which may have been used as the basis for the design. I am attaching a photo of the carving for your perusal

Thank you.

Victorino Manalo