  From: Kathleen O'Hara
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Tuesday, October 12, 2010 8:25 PM
  Subject: Re: [MUSEUM-L] Obscure Request

  In case none of the responses you got are the book you're looking for, I'd suggest either the "BookSleuth" forum at Abebooks.com (http://forums.abebooks.com/abesleuthcom) or the "Stump the Bookseller" feature at Loganberry Books (http://www.loganberrybooks.com/stump.html). They solve these kinds of requests all the time.

  -Kathleen