From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Michael Reuter
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Tuesday, October 12, 2010 9:07 AM
Subject: [MUSEUM-L] Exhibit Evaluation Form?

Greetings,

Our exhibit team is looking to streamline our selection process for choosing a exhibit design/build firm for our next project. Does anyone out there have or utilize a evaluation form, not only for the proposals they send in, but also in reviewing any presentations they might give? Thanks for any help!

Michael Reuter

Curator of Collections/Registar

Milwaukee County Historical Society

910 N. Old World 3rd St.