We have thought of this also, so we would be interested in information you can share also.

Debra Loguda-Summers, Curator
Museum of Osteopathic Medicine, SM
and International Center for Osteopathic History
800 West Jefferson
Kirksville, MO 63501
Phone: 660 626 2359
Fax: 660 626 2984
Toll Free: 1 866 626 ATSU Ext. 2359
www.atsu.edu/museum

Check out the collection online at http://snom.pastperfect-online.com/

A.T. Still Papers online at:
 http://www.sos.mo.gov/archives/mdh_splash/default.asp?coll=atsu

The mission of the Museum of Osteopathic Medicine (SM) is to preserve and promote the history and tenets of osteopathy through collections and research to a global audience.