Please reply to the list -- I just found out that my go to faux food fabricator is no longer in business.

________________________________
Dina Rose Friedman
Site Director, Sunnyside Restoration

Historic Hudson Valley
150 White Plains Road
Tarrytown, NY 10591
(914) 591-8763 Ext. 13

>>> Alison Giesen <[log in to unmask]> 10/8/2010 4:40 PM >>>
Hello,
I am in need a  vendor who makes historical fake food that is of good
quality. I am looking for food from the 1920s such as jello molds,
fruit cake, canned fruit cocktail, sliced cucumbers, and a plum
pudding. Can anyone recommend a good vendor?

Alison Giesen
Edison & Ford Winter Estates