I think that the challenge is to re-think an exhibit creatively to find
bold, accessible, and affordable ways of presenting your history, art,
themes, and collections without sacrificing quality (e.g. making it look
cheap) while still maintaining security and conservation standards. It can
be done but it takes thinking out of the box. I think that the more that you
are able see the vision of an exhibit from the visitors point of view the
better you will be able to do this.

Cheers!
Dave

David Harvey
Senior Conservator and Museum Consultant
Los Angeles, CA