From: Cass Karl [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, October 08, 2010 4:34 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MUSEUM-L] Exhibit (displays) on the Cheap

I would agree that one should not skimp on technology- generally it will not be worthwhile.  However, there *are* places where costs can be cut when designing an exhibit.  Most people never think beyond either what they have immediately on hand (a stapler and scotch tape= free) or what they see in Exhibit Builder (= thousands of $$).  There *is* a middle ground to be had, it just takes creativity and common sense to find it.