http://www.brooklynmuseum.org/opencollection/research/luce/

Good luck -

Stefania

On 10/13/2010 8:35 PM, ino manalo wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite"> Dear Friends:

Can anyone suggest some readings that discuss the pros and cons of open storage systems? Which major institutions use them?

Thank you

Ino Manalo

Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 14:28:50 -0700
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MUSEUM-L] Education Curator P/T - Hoboken, NJ
To: [log in to unmask]

Education Curator P/T - Hoboken, NJ

========================================================= Important Subscriber Information: The Museum-L FAQ file is located at http://www.finalchapter.com/museum-l-faq/ . You may obtain detailed information about the listserv commands by sending a one line e-mail message to [log in to unmask] . The body of the message should read "help" (without the quotes).

--
Stefania R. Van Dyke
Museum Studies & Practice

Journal orders: 925-935-3380 phone; 925-935-2916 fax
Book orders: 800-621-2736 / 773-702-7000 phone
Book orders: 800-621-8476 / 773-702-7212 fax

1630 N. Main Street, #400
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
www.LCoastPress.com
We are now distributed by the Chicago Distribution Center of University of Chicago Press

Find us on Facebook!
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LeftCoastPress