Hello all,

My name is Kathryn Roberts and I am interning at Bartow-Pell Mansion
Museum in the Bronx, NY.  I have a background in theatre, so I'm
interested in developing public programs that utilize "museum theatre."
Just for a little background, Bartow-Pell is a historic house,
originally designated as a country estate.  The grounds are fairly
expansive and include an authentic wigwam on-site.  So far, I've been
focusing my research on Native American storytelling traditions as well
as theatre in the 1800s.  I would appreciate any information you could
give me about theater in museums and historic sites: examples of past
museum theatre or storytelling programs, people I might contact, related
books or articles, etc.  Anything and everything would be helpful
guidance for my vision on this project.  Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Kathryn

(cross-posted to Talk@Museum-Ed)

Kathryn Roberts