I am assisting colleagues in another country who are looking for someone who
speaks Spanish and could teach a short (one to two weeks) course on
museography and new technology--including interpretation of collections
using traditional labeling as well as audiovisual, multimedia, virtual
exhibits, Facebook, interactive media, etc.  It is not necessary to be
fluent in Spanish to take advantage of this opportunity, but interested
parties should at least be at a conversational level.

If you are interested in this opportunity, or if you know of anyone who
might be qualified, please contact me off-list at [log in to unmask]

--
John E. Simmons
Museologica