From: Janelle Carter <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Tue, September 14, 2010 11:34:50 AM
Subject: [MUSEUM-L] Resume Assistance/Job Search Tips

I am a recent graduate of the Museum Communication Program of the University of the Arts in Philadelphia.  I graduated in December and have had trouble finding a job in the relative field.  I was wondering if anyone would be able to take the time to lend some advice with my resume to determine if there is something I could do to make my experience more noticeable.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

--
Janelle Carter
MA Museum Communication