Places like Michaels have very nice little stands, and usually carry little sticky easel backs too. You can pay more and get them from places like Gaylord and Light Impressions too.

Also when you glue or tape anything to the back of a case, removal is tricky as plexiglass scratches really easily and once scratched is basically transformed into expensive garbage.

Elizabeth Walton
www.waltonmuseumservices.com