I have used for the last few years.  While in Texas, we used it with a similar system to our accession number (year.lot) and added a prefix of OL (OL2010.0)

Now, we use a simple sequential system (already in use) which works fine since we do not have many outgoing loans.

I really liked using the system. It is easy to manage and allows you to use your own forms.  You can manage renewal as needed, record insurance and shipping information and links the loan to the object files for inventory purposes.

Tracie Evans

Curator of Collections

Sauder Village

22611 St. Rt. 2