Anne:

This is a very interesting post, unfortunately also a very timely one.  The
only thing I would add is staff turnover, particularly at the leadership
levels.  I've seen a number of organizations going through this crisis and
it is usually accompanied by a series of EDs and other staff members coming
and going in the months before an organization's collapse.

Garet Livermore
New York State Historical Association
Cooperstown, NY

--