a web search using the terms
non profits share space

resulted in several hits including this recent example
Shared office space for Jewish nonprofits to open in N.Y. | JTA - Jewish & Israel News

Barbara Hass, retired librarian

In a message dated 8/24/2010 8:18:11 A.M. Mountain Daylight Time, [log in to unmask] writes:
Hello, Listers --

I invite you to read my latest blog post, Nonprofit Trends:  Lost in Translation?, and weigh in with your thoughts about what you're seeing/experiencing as museums and heritage organizations find their equilibrium in the face of the great economic and demographic shifts we're experiencing.

It seems as though there's a lot of talk and thinking about needing to change, be it incremental or wholesale change, but the extent to which organizations are really embracing it (until perhaps it's too late to have much impact) is something I'm questioning in the post.

Help me take a look at it.
http://leadingbydesign.blogspot.com/2010/08/nonprofit-trends-lost-in-translation.html

Anne
--
Read my Blog:  http://leadingbydesign.blogspot.com/
Follow me on Twitter:  http://twitter.com/leadingbydesign

Anne W. Ackerson
Principal
Creative Leadership & Management Solutions
1914 Burdett Avenue
Troy, New York  12180
T:  518-271-2455
E:  [log in to unmask]