Hello Museum Listserv-ers,

I have a field trip logistics question for all of you. Where/how do you store lunches brought by school groups?

We do not currently have a place for school groups to eat lunch on-site. However, school groups often bring their lunches into the museum in order to store them out of hot school buses. The more organized schools will bring coolers, but more often than not we get 95 individual lunches.

We are considering the purchase of large rolling bins (if such things exist), but if there are other solutions you have I would be happy to hear them!

Thanks!

Emily Voss
School Programs Associate
National Baseball Hall of Fame & Museum