Hello Museum listers,

We have a modern (ca. 1980?) kit for making pewter dishes in a historical fashion. The set includes 2 plate templates, 3 variously shaped wood mallets, a pounding or flattening board. The set also includes 4 plain (leadless) pewter bowls (blanks, I believe, ready for molding).

The entire set weighs 15-20 lbs. Free to good home if you can pay for shipping, or if you’d like to pick up. I can also deliver within a 50 mile radius of Hingham, MA.

--suzanne

Suzanne Buchanan

781-749-7721

Hingham Historical Society