Dear Colleagues:

Our museum is looking to develop an auxiliary group for our younger (ages 21-39?) members.  We’d like this group to support the museum by  working to expand our membership base within that age group, spreading awareness of the museum  throughout  our community, and organizing one of the museum’s main fundraising events.  We would also like this group to  organize both educational and social events specifically for their members.  This seems like a very big task and we are hoping for some advice from anyone else who has had experience developing something similar.

Feel free to email me directly at [log in to unmask]

Thanks in advance,

Stacy

Stacy Slavichak

Collections Manager