Maybe this would work -- found by searching for
tour booking software free
I have no information about the program which is shareware
_IMagic  Tour Reservation 1.15 Download page - IMagic Tour Reservation
Shareware  Download_ (http://www.fileguru.com/IMagic-Tour-Reservation/download)

"...iMagic Tour Reservation - tour reservation software that is affordable
and simple to use. iMagic Tour Reservation was developed for the needs of
small  to medium tour management. The program has reservation, tour
management,  billing, accounting, and statistics capabilities...."

Barbara Hass, retired lirarian

In a message dated 7/14/2010 9:03:18 A.M. Mountain Daylight Time,