To All:

We are reviewing our wedding rental policies and considering allowing some
use of our museum (medium sized, outdoor living history museum with historic
church) for weddings.  Does anyone have any examples of wedding policies in
place that help guide this kind of facility rental?  Any feedback would be
appreciated!

--
Garet Livermore
Vice President for Education