Google Analytics can also help you track activity on your website, if
that would be helpful.

--
Christi Underdown, M.I.S.
Asst. Cataloger

"A man came upon a construction site where three people were working.
He asked the first, "What are you doing?" and the man answered,
"I am laying bricks."
He asked the second, "What are you doing?" and the man answered,
"I am building a wall."
He walked up to the third man,
who was humming a tune as he worked and asked, "What are you doing?"
and the man stood up and smiled and said,
"I am building a cathedral."
- Retold in "The Six Stories You Need to Know How to Tell"
by Annette Simmons