From: Museum discussion list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Travis Nygard
Sent: Thursday, June 24, 2010 10:51 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Important museum blogs and twitter accounts?

Hi all,

I am hoping to learn what the most important museum-related blogs and twitter accounts are to follow.  I am planning to use those media more heavily to follow the museum and arts worlds, so if you have recommendations of which ones to prioritize please let me know.  If you send recommendations off-list I would be happy to compile them all and post them to the list.

All the best,

Travis

--
Travis Nygard

The Museum-L FAQ file is located at http://www.finalchapter.com/museum-l-faq/ . You may obtain detailed information about the listserv commands by sending a one line e-mail message to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> . The body of the message should read "help" (without the quotes).

If you decide to leave Museum-L, please send a one line e-mail message to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> . The body of the message should read "Signoff Museum-L" (without the quotes).