From: Sabrina Henneman <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Thu, Jun 24, 2010 11:43 am
Subject: [MUSEUM-L] Looking for traditonal log house builders

Hello! I just had a guy contact me on behalf of a homeowner who had his log house burn. They need someone to repair it in the traditional way with the proper materials, chinking, etc. They are in Sparta NY, but any suggestions to people anywhere in the country would be helpful.

He has found someone in Virginia, I believe, but he’s hoping for someone closer and probably so he can get multiple estimates. Most searches online turn up the “modern” log building, and he even looked through log home magazines with no real luck.

Thanks!
Sincerely,
Sabrina Henneman
Collections Registrar
Genesee Country Museum
If you decide to leave Museum-L, please send a one line e-mail message to [log in to unmask] . The body of the message should read "Signoff Museum-L" (without the quotes).========================================================= Important Subscriber Information: