Just to reiterate – Pennsylvania collections specifically!

Thanks,

Candace

From: Museum discussion list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Pickering, Bob
Sent: Tuesday, June 15, 2010 1:28 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MUSEUM-L] Sampler Collections in PA

Have you checked the Indianapolis Children’s Museum? As I remember, they had a good collection of Hoosier samplers.

Robert B. Pickering, PhD

Senior Curator, Gilcrease Museum;

Applied Professor, Museum Science and Management

University of Tulsa

1400 N. Gilcrease Museum Rd

Tulsa, OK  74127

(918) 596-2706 Office