Hi Andrea,
Just last week we had a pretty similar topic -- Collections Software on the
Cheap http://home.ease.lsoft.com/scripts/wa.exe?A2=MUSEUM-L;b3f4b26b.1006B(search
the archives for other parts of the thread).
I think we had a good discussion about some possibilities. I'd say start
there, and let us know if you have questions we didn't tackle.

Kaia

---
Kaia Landon
Consultant