From: Museum discussion list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Debra Loguda-Summers
Sent: Tuesday, June 08, 2010 12:50 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MUSEUM-L] Appraisal question

Hello

We are looking at a way to "guide" our donors in obtaining information for their donations to the museum.  We know that we can not appraise items but can we make a listing of site such as Ebay, Abebooks, Rarebooks and appraisers around the country to post on our website or include in a letter of receipt?  I am looking for examples and guidance.  We are a special museum and not every appraiser will know about Osteopathy

Check out the collection online at snom.pastperfect-online.com

A.T. Still Papers online at:
http://www.sos.mo.gov/archives/mdh_splash/default.asp?coll=atsu

Debra Loguda-Summers, Curator
Museum of Osteopathic Medicine (formerly the Still National Osteopathic Museum)
and
International Center for Osteopathic History
800 West Jefferson
Kirksville, MO 63501
Phone: 660 626 2359
Fax: 660 626 2984