yes -- thanks for posting

I have a trojan VIRUS and my 2 anti spam programs do not catch it
I am now in contact with aol too

am planing to get a tech geek to come to clean the stuff out
sorry folks!!!

if it has Hi or no subject don't open ---- it is NOT from me!!!!!

Barbara Hass

In a message dated 6/8/2010 12:46:20 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time, [log in to unmask] writes:
It seems mine is not the only email who has been hacked/spoofed. Your email has been hijacked by people offering love medicine. I was concerned about sending this to you directly because, if your experience follows my own, they have rerouted your email to a spoof address. If you are able to read this list, I figured you might see it.

If you guys here of others who are hijacked by the I've been attacked abroad, I'm crying, send money, crowd, let me know privately. It took me hours to figure out all the damage they had done and undo what I could. The worst part is that they stole all contacts in 3 accounts.  A pox on them.

Looking for a Job in the Arts?