I am looking for:

Examples of PR Packages sent by Development departments to prospective
donors--
This might include:
-brochures
-images
-power point presentations
-DVD's/CD's with video clips

essentially, if one was creating a packet to send to a prospective donor
what would you include? Also, if anyone has a sample of this that they would
be willing to send me I would really appreciate it.

Thanks!

Danielle Ames