Try  http://www.karinsprague.com <http://www.karinsprague.com/>  in Rhode
Island

  _____

From: Museum discussion list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf
Of Zac Mirecki
Sent: Sunday, May 23, 2010 6:11 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MUSEUM-L] Traditional headstone maker

Hello all,

A friend of mine recently posted this query to another listserv and I
thought I would ask all of you for your advice.

"A few years back, I read a magazine article about a small tombstone maker
that created traditional (1700s-early 1800s) looking stones.  I believe they
were from the New England area and used mainly slate.

Any info is appreciated.  Also about any other stone carvers in the east
that create traditional looking headstones."

If anyone has some information that might be helpful, feel free to email me
and I'll pass the word along.

Thank you,

Zac Mirecki

Subscriber Information: