From: Museum discussion list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Jamie Smith
Sent: Wednesday, May 19, 2010 3:01 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MUSEUM-L] thatch roof

Hi All:

We are looking for someone to reproduce a small thatch roof, circa 1600’s, for a building in our new bucket brigade interactive. Any help finding an artisan or vendor would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Jamie Smith

Director
FASNY Museum of Firefighting

117 Harry Howard Avenue

Hudson, NY 12534
518-822-1875

If you decide to leave Museum-L, please send a one line e-mail message to [log in to unmask] . The body of the message should read "Signoff Museum-L" (without the quotes). ========================================================= Important Subscriber Information: