From: Mark and Amy Friend <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [MUSEUM-L] information on Edward T. P. Graham
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Thursday, May 13, 2010, 5:44 PM

I am researching a building in my hometown of West Newbury, MA.  The building currently serves as the Dr. John C. Page Elementary school.  It was built in the 1920s by Edward T. P. Graham (1872-1964).  The town is currently discussing whether or not the building has historical significance.  The immediate response was no, it does not, and a group of us are hoping to reverse that decision.  There isn't much time before the next town meeting and I am trying to gather more information on the architect and his work.  Do any of you have information about him in your collections?  Perhaps you are housed in one of his buildings and could share some of your research with me to help?
Thank you for your time,
Amy Friend

The Museum-L FAQ file is located at http://www.finalchapter.com/museum-l-faq/ . You may obtain detailed information about the listserv commands by sending a one line e-mail message to [log in to unmask]">listserv@home.ease.lsoft..com . The body of the message should read "help" (without the quotes).

If you decide to leave Museum-L, please send a one line e-mail message to [log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask] . The body of the message should read "Signoff Museum-L" (without the quotes).