We had our made by a local cabinet/carpenter and got exactly what we
wanted - a very attractive versatile wood constructed cart we great
wheel, cabinets that lock and draws that we can put plexi in and use as
discovery draws or that double as storage..these lock also. We paid
$1500 5 years ago. After a ton of research we just decided to go the
custom route and though it sounds expensive it wasn't more than buying
one and we have just what we need.

Maria Mingalone

Director of Interpretation

Berkshire Museum

39 South Street

Pittsfield, MA 01201

(413) 443-7171, ext 14

(413) 443-2135 (fax)

Armed & Dangerous: Art of the Arsenal, curated by and drawn from the
collection of the Berkshire Museum, spans centuries and continents with
examples of natural science and weaponry, armament, and propaganda.
Proudly sponsored by TD Bank, on view from January 23 to June 6, 2010.

For more information, please visit www.berkshiremuseum.org