Experienceology is presenting two webinars for museum professionals this spring:

Social media strategy with Sorel Denholtz on Wed. May 12, 9 am PDT, http://bit.ly/a4SLGJ

The Participatory Museum with Nina Simon on Wed. June 9, 9 am PDT, http://bit.ly/bspbaL

We have a no-refusal pricing policy this year. Please contact us if you need an individual discount on the $35 fee. We provide a sliding scale for museum groups.

Class size is limited to 50 connections. Classes include live video of both presenters, slides, live chat, class attendee contact list, the class recording, and the chat transcript.

Other class recordings, including John Falk on identity and the museum visitor experience, are available on demand for $10. Tech tutorials—on Twitter, Facebook, and social media—are $5 each.

We hope to have you join us!

Best,
Stephanie Weaver
Visitor Experience Consultant