3M VHB tape is the best. Holds strong for a long time.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone

-----Original Message-----
From: Lindsey MacAllister <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, April 27, 2010 1:24 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MUSEUM-L] Adhesive for Foam Core on Wall

Hello!

I'm working with a historical society who wishes to mount their foam core graphics to the wall for as long as possible (aka for a permanent exhibit). Do you have a particular kind of tape or adhesive that you use? Would regular foam tape do the job? The graphics range in size from quite small to about 20"x24".

I realize that the contents of the wall and the humidity of the room will affect the tape's longevity--and that nothing is forever--, but I wanted to ask the list what you would recommend.

Thanks in advance,
Lindsey

Lindsey MacAllister
Exhibit Developer/Collections Manager