We are looking for a local exhibit design firm to help us in planning and executing a number of small exhibit changes within the museum.  We are not interested in a large overhaul of the entire museum but rather smaller projects within each space.  If you

know of a good group please send me their contact information.  Thank you in advance.

Sincerely,

Jennifer Krafchik
Director of Collections
Sewall-Belmont House and Museum