Multiple and heartfelt thanks to the many who responded to our call for help in getting acquainted with a violin. We think we have enough info now to satisfy the owner, and I will store all your tips and contacts for future reference. You guys are the greatest.

Thank you,

Anne

ANNE T LANE, COLLECTIONS MANAGER

THE CHARLOTTE MUSEUM OF HISTORY

WHERE HISTORY HAS A HOME

3500 Shamrock Drive

Charlotte NC 28215

tel 704-568-1774, ext 110

fax 704-566-1817

The Charlotte Museum of History

Where History Has a Home

3500 Shamrock Drive

Charlotte, NC  28215-3214

www.charlottemuseum.org

Featured Exhibits:

Charlotte Stories: Our Collections, Your Treasures

Charlotte Neighborhoods: NoDa