Dear colleagues,

I would like to get your opinion on strobe lights.

We are getting a digital camera to use on a copy stand to digitize library materials (rare books, ephemera, posters, etc...) and we are thinking to use strobe lights with that equipment.
There are two different  types of strobe lights we are looking at. The "monolight" and the "generator+ head" system. Which one do you use in your studio and do you know if in terms of quality and consistency they're equal?
Thank you in advance for your time.

David

David Almeida<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Digital Library Technician<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

The Wolfsonian<http://www.wolfsonian.org/>
FLORIDA INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY<http://www.fiu.edu/>

1001 Washington Avenue
Miami Beach, Florida  33139