Hi Paul,

We’ve used RegOnline for some years now (it’s mentioned in the article David links to) and have been very happy with it.  It’s not particularly cheap, but it’s got tremendous functionality and we’ve found it easy to personalize and use for all kinds of different events, so I can recommend it without reservation.  It’ll produce nametags, participant lists, hotel lists, etc. and it’s also all online – you only pay when you use it – so it’s constantly up-to-date; has good tech support; and you can access it from wherever you may be and whatever computer you might be using, which we’ve found useful when we have non-local events.

All best, Amy

Amy J. Lucko

Program Officer

Council on Library and Information Resources

1752 N Street, NW, Suite 800

Washington, DC 20036

www.clir.org