And here’s a link to the survey conducted by the Association of Midwest Museums

http://www.midwestmuseums.org/salary_survey.html

Linda Wilson
Director, Audience Research and Evaluation
John G. Shedd Aquarium
1200 S. Lake Shore Drive
Chicago, IL 60605
PH (312) 692 3261
FAX (312) 939-8677

California Association of Museums.  Here is a link to the salary survey information.

http://www.calmuseums.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=page.viewpage&pageid=668

Good luck,

Carola Enriquez

Museum Mentor