From: Keni Sturgeon <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 15:47:56 -0700
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [MUSEUM-L] Object Inventory form?

Hello All,

Does anyone have forms for conducting an object/collections inventory they would be willing to email me? I created one about 3 years ago, but can not for the life of me figure out what file name I saved it under.

Thank you,
Best,
Keni Sturgeon
Curator and Museum Director
Mission Mill Museum, part of the Willamette Heritage Center

If you decide to leave Museum-L, please send a one line e-mail message to [log in to unmask] . The body of the message should read "Signoff Museum-L" (without the quotes). ========================================================= Important Subscriber Information: