Dear Museum Colleagues,

The institution I work for is in the process of acquiring two Medium format digital cameras and we have been trying to get reviews on a couple of cameras. Does anyone have experience using this type of camera, specifically the "Phase One" and/or "Hasselblad"? We are looking into getting either the Phase One P40+, P45+ or the Hasselblad H4D-40.

It would be particularly helpful to know more about image quality, ease of use, durability, technical assistance, etc. Any feedback is welcome and would be appreciated.

Thank you,

David

David Almeida
Digital Library Technician