Dear Museum Colleagues,

The institution I work for is in the process of acquiring two Medium format digital cameras and we have been trying to get reviews on a couple of cameras. Does anyone have experience using this type of camera, specifically the "Phase One" and/or "Hasselblad"? We are looking into getting either the Phase One P40+, P45+ or the Hasselblad H4D-40.

It would be particularly helpful to know more about image quality, ease of use, durability, technical assistance, etc. Any feedback is welcome and would be appreciated.

Thank you,

David

David Almeida<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Digital Library Technician<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

The Wolfsonian<http://www.wolfsonian.org/>
FLORIDA INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY<http://www.fiu.edu/>

1001 Washington Avenue
Miami Beach, Florida  33139