Dear Mr Linke:

Allow me to first introduce myself. I was the director of an art museum in Manila, the Philippine capital. I now work with a community-based heritage resources group in the province of Bohol in the  Philippines. The group includes a number of women who are good sewers. If you are considering fabricating your own miniature costumes and have detailed designs for these, i believe we can be contracted to make your costumes for you. Given the small sizes of the pieces it would also be easy to mail to you in Michigan. Do let me know if we could be of help. Please feel free to contact me off list for further discussions.

Very truly yours,

Ino Manalo

Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 11:25:38 -0500
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MUSEUM-L] Human-size insect costumes
To: [log in to unmask]

Human-size insect costumes Greeting all,

Is anyone aware of a source for renting or leasing insect costumes that can be work by a person?

Matt Linke
U-M Exhibit Museum of Natural History
========================================================= Important Subscriber Information: The Museum-L FAQ file is located at http://www.finalchapter.com/museum-l-faq/ . You may obtain detailed information about the listserv commands by sending a one line e-mail message to [log in to unmask] . The body of the message should read "help" (without the quotes).

Hotmail: Trusted email with Microsoft’s powerful SPAM protection. Sign up now. ========================================================= Important Subscriber Information: