Greetings all,

I am preparing a training session for veteran and new staff interpreters and have decided to try and adapt the suggested format from AAM's The Interpreters Training Manual for Museums (2004).  I am currently developing a 4-hour session based on the manuals Module 1 Outline, and my question is have any of you had experience with this format and have you any suggestions for implementation?

Any suggestions or advice on conducting training sessions for interpreters would also be appreciated.

Thanks for your time!

Matthew P. Cassady
Program Associate
Historic Fort Snelling/ Sibley House Historic Site
Minnesota Historical Society
Office: 612-970-2800
Fax: 612-725-2429
www.mnhs.org/fortsnelling<http://www.mnhs.org/fortsnelling>

P   Please consider the environment before printing this E-mail