First, let me echo David's caveats.  Using solvents in small quantities reduces the risks, but caution should always be paramount.

Second, the solvent selection for the different Paraloids (formerly known to many of us as Acryloids) may have several different factors influencing the final choice.  It is not clear from the original post if B-72 is applied as a barrier layer with B-67 as the numbering layer.  If so, many of the solvents listed in Fred's response will dissolve both resins, an unintended consequence.  The general advantage of B-67 is that it can be dissolved in naphtha and mineral spirits without dissolving B-72, so the top layer can be removed from the bottom layer.  As pointed out, Naphtha should be available in many hardware stores.  If not, paint thinner (mineral spirits) will work fine to dissolve fresh B-67.  However, it must NOT be odorless paint thinner, which will NOT dissolve B-67.  Obtaining regular (not odorless) paint thinner may be a problem in some states, depending upon their specific laws.  If only odorless paint thinner is available or if the B-67 has aged to the point that regular mineral spirits does not dissolve it, add a SMALL amount of acetone to the mineral spirits.  Generally, this should be no more than 5% or a mixture of 1 part acetone to 19 parts mineral spirits.  This should do the trick.  If it does not, add a tiny bit more acetone until it is effective.  If the acetone amount is too great, it will dissolve the underlying B-72, or for that matter, many historic coatings that may be present.

Rohm & Haas has a chart of solvent selections for the various Paraloid resins, but it is not easily located on their web site.  I have been in contact with them, and once I receive the information, I will post it to the list.

Marc

American Conservation Consortium, Ltd.
     4 Rockville Road
     Broad Brook, CT 06016
     www.conservator.com
     860-386-6058

*Collections Preservation Consultation
*Conservation Assessments & Surveys
*Environmental Monitoring & Low-Tech Control
*Moisture Management Solutions
*Collections in Historic Structures
*Collections Care Grant Preparation
*Conservation Treatment of:
     Furniture
     Painted Wood
     Horse-Drawn Vehicles
     Architectural Interiors
     Decorative Objects & Folk Art

Marc A. Williams, President
     MS in Art Conservation, Winterthur Museum Program
     Former Chief Wooden Object Conservator, Smithsonian Institution
     Fellow, American Institute for Conservation (AIC)