From: B Glasby <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Tue, March 9, 2010 12:04:45 PM
Subject: Object Labeling

I use B-67 & B-72 (where appropriate) when labeling object ID numbers and have recently found that Gaylord does not sell teh Naphtha solvent individually.  This solvent is used to remove the B-67 number coats when needed.

Is there somewhere to buy this sovlent so the number can be removed? Or should I be using something else to remove the numbers?

Thanks!

Becky
National Electronics Museum