From: Lorelle Rau <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2010 17:01:33 -0500
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Question About Vitrines/Display Cases

Hello! I am hoping to purchase a large quantity of vitrines/display cases
for a book arts exhibition being held next spring. We have been researching
on the web for price quotes but are not having much luck finding any
affordable casing. I was wondering if anyone could recommend an affordable
company or manufacturer for purchasing small to medium sized vitrines that
we will then mount on standard wooden pedestals? Thank you for any advice
you may have.

Sincerely,

Lorelle Rau
College Exhibitions Assistant