Hi Everyone,

I am starting a new podcast on Museums & Conservation and planning to have the first broadcast by the end of March.

The format of the show will feature news, interviews, and original music and we will cover a very broad range of topics. I hope to interest museum and conservation professionals as well at the public. We'll do the interviews via Skpe. Everything will be recorded and then lightly edited before the broadcast is released.

If any of my good friends and colleagues on Museum-L would like to participate as a guests to be featured on the show  please send me an email off the list to: [log in to unmask].  Tell me a little about your background and what topics or research you'd like to feature.

This is going to be fun!

Cheers!
Dave

David Harvey
Senior Conservator and Museum Consultant
Los Angeles, CA