Dear Museum-L members,
AAM dropped the Poster sessions a few years ago, but DivCom is planning to use a more informal but similar format for the Marketplace of Ideas this
year.  We want to feature a number of presentations on individual institutions projects to expand diversity in collections, interpretation, and public service. Because the Marketplace is informal, we will follow the 4-5 presentations with round table discussions.

Do you have a project that you want to share with the AAM attendees?  It can be a success that other museum folks could adapt for their institutions
or a current project that needs advice.  We will have at least one presentation on a mistake to avoid.

Please contact DivCom via Facebook or LinkedIn, or via e-mail, with your suggestions.  Please include your e-mail address.

Regards,

Zeinab Ulucan
DivCom